- 2hrs each week for 6 weeks
- Delivered via zoom
- All sessions will be recorded and uploaded to learning hub for practice and review. (your own unique login to learning hub)
Session dates and times:
- Sunday 1st November 6.30pm (Melbourne, Australia)
- Sunday 8th November 6.30pm (Melbourne, Australia)
- Sunday 15th November 6.30pm (Melbourne, Australia)
- Sunday 22nd November 6.30pm (Melbourne, Australia)
- Sunday 29th November 6.30pm (Melbourne, Australia)
- Sunday 6th December 6.30pm (Melbourne, Australia)
Who is this course for?
The course is for people who are new to meditation also people who have been meditating for a long time. The techniques are techniques used for thousands of years but not often taught. They are simple and will allow individuals to continue to deepen their practice.
I have always struggled with meditation, is this for me?
Each week we will build on the technique from the previous week. By the end of the 6 weeks you will have multiple methods so you can work with the method that works best for you. We will also share in the group our experience, that way you learn from each other and Christo can share his knowledge to help you find a way that works for you.
I tend to be in my head too much.
In the course we will explain the processes of the mind so you understand what is happening and how to bypass the mind and drop in deeper into the meditation
I am in a different time zone
We will be running courses at different times, so look out for a time that suits you. We will also be offering it as a pre-recorded course down the track.